Our data protection officer is:
You can contact them via the "Contact Us" section of this website.
How Do We Get It
We receive personal information from you if you contact us, submit an event for listing, or apply to become a partner.
Your Data Protection Rights
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another, or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent.
We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
We use data processors who are third parties who provide elements of services for us. We have contracts in place with our data processors. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
Our Partners and Events
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Visiting Our Website
When you visit listeningtotheearth.world, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If we do collect personal data through our website, we’ll be upfront about this. We’ll make it clear when we collect personal information and we’ll explain what we intend to do with it.
We use a cookies tool on our website to gain consent for the optional cookies we use.
Cookies that are necessary for functionality, security and accessibility are set and are not deleted by the tool.
Purpose and legal basis for processing
The purpose for implementing all of the above is to maintain and monitor the performance of our website and to constantly look to improve the site and the services it offers to our users. The legal basis we rely on to process your personal data is article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, which allows us to process personal data when its necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests.